01 XC 300 For Sale

matt4wheels

Up for sale is my XC 300. This bike has treated me well for the last 2 years that I've owned it. I regularly ride this bike and would say that it is in good condition. The only improvement that I would recommend would be to have some professional carb adjustment done(doesn't like to idle on steep decents and runs a tad rich). I've put a lot of money in the bike this past winter and spring. Here's a list of recent upgrades/maintenance:

-LTR Susp. Service WP/Ohlins(new seals, revalving and new springs). 3/2007
-Buchanan Sun Race rear rim w/ HD SS spokes. 3/2007
-GoFaster tall seat foam and Guts gripper seat. 3/2007
-GasGas shorouds and front fender. 2/2007
-UFO fork guards and rear fender. 2/2007
-CRD skid plate & LRT case/clutch saver. 3/2007
-ProTaper Bars, BRP billet bar mounts, Moose barkbusters, renthal grips. 3/07
-New swing arm bearings, link bearings, steering stem bearings & front
wheel bearings. 3/2007
-GasGas kick starter & shifter. 4/2007
-Moose O-ring chain, talon/GasGas sprockets(13-50). 3/2007
-Freditte chain block, teflon chain guide & 1 new chain roller. 4/2007
-Boysen Reed Valves. 4/2007

On a 1-10 scale, the pipe is would be a 9 with regard to condition. All of the exhaust mounts are connected correctly. I put a brand new Michelin M12 on the rear yesterday(5/11/07) with a new Maxxis extra HD tube. The front has the factory DID wheel with a fair condition S12(I have a new unmounted M12 for it).

The transmission oil is changed every other ride and I've always ran the bike on MoTool synthethic oil.

The bike's currently located in Peoria, IL. I will be moving to MS at the first of June so I would like to sell the bike before I move. I do have the original Manufacturers Statement of Origin.

$2400 obo

Matt - 865-254-8978

Last edited:
Back