02 400 fse running prob

dan j

been reading all starting prob no one seems to have mine hope someone can help he goes when it does finally starts after a t of backfires it will run for a short while unable to keep running by throttle been to a gas gas dealer all he was able to do was set up injeter body as it whould not run long enough for anythink else bike did run when i first bought it running out of money and patience sorry this is so long any help whould be greatful dan

been reading all starting prob no one seems to have mine hope someone can help he goes when it does finally starts after a t of backfires it will run for a short while unable to keep running by throttle been to a gas gas dealer all he was able to do was set up injeter body as it whould not run long enough for anythink else bike did run when i first bought it running out of money and patience sorry this is so long any help whould be greatful dan

think i have solved it removed crankcase senser to check it put it back bike started next day does not start has any one had any probs with these

The only issues I have had with my '02 Fse400 running wise have been with the charging circuit, and only because of loose/broken wires. They run terribly if they don't have proper (14.4v) voltage.
At the end of the day they are just another motorcycle, if your dealer can't fix it, find a better mechanic.;)

Back