02 DE with ohlins

boostedte37

Silver Level Site Supporter
$1000 runs excellent super clean new tires and heavy duty tubes new oem seat cover skid plate radiator guards carbon fiber pipe protector. All plastic is mint no breaks or fading.

1d46037cfbfdab428e5c8ac2aaca15f8.jpg

44380231578f941103c14a4bd91f4a30.jpg

That's a a pretty rare bike. Not alot of bikes with ohlins forks during that era. I think it was $1000 extra for the ohlins fork option...

jeff

Yeah, someone could buy the bike and part it out and do quite well. the DID U-Rims are worth alot as well... Those things are damn tough, light and don't collect mud. I have no idea why they don't make them any longer. I had one friend who went through 3 gasgas bikes over the years starting with my old 2001. - and he kept moving those wheels with the u-rims over to his newer bike...

jeff

hated to let it go and prob should have parted it out but job and life always seems to get in the way. I'm gonna use the money to help fund a ADV bike so I can get more seat time.

>

Damnit!!
I just got the green light from the wife to road trip from GA in the morning!
I was getting on here to "dibbs" it!

Normally I have no problem reaching her, but she was in a fruggin seminar for work all day.

Sorry if I would have known earlier we could have worked something out. The bike originally sold in Georgia.

>

Yeah, I recognized the fender decal, and thought maybe you were in GA.
My 03 300 de came from same dealer, about an hour away.

Oh well, can't win them all!

Back