'04 EC200 parts

GMP

I ran into a guy yesterday with some parts left over from a 200 part out. He has been on here before but has a problem with his sat internet connection in rural south NJ. I saw this stuff yesterday so if your interested PM me and I'll give you his cell #. You can talk $$ but we bought a couple things yesterday for a very reasonable price.

Swingarm and linkage

Ohlins shock w/5.0 spring

Marzocchi 45mm Shiver forks and triple clamps

F&R brake systems complete

brake pedal

Gnarly pipe in good shape

Fuel tank (appears to be '03 with conventional cap, not '04 OEM trials type cap.)

Keihin AS1 carb w/throttle and cable

Radiators and Flatland guards in great shape

motor complete, top end off, cyl needs repair and replate(exhaust port chipped) Its been apart for awhile, I would split and inspect/rebuild as needed

I ran into a guy yesterday with some parts left over from a 200 part out. He has been on here before but has a problem with his sat internet connection in rural south NJ. I saw this stuff yesterday so if your interested PM me and I'll give you his cell #. You can talk $$ but we bought a couple things yesterday for a very reasonable price.

Swingarm and linkage

Ohlins shock w/5.0 spring

Marzocchi 45mm Shiver forks and triple clamps

F&R brake systems complete

brake pedal

Gnarly pipe in good shape

Fuel tank (appears to be '03 with conventional cap, not '04 OEM trials type cap.)

Keihin AS1 carb w/throttle and cable

Radiators and Flatland guards in great shape

motor complete, top end off, cyl needs repair and replate(exhaust port chipped) Its been apart for awhile, I would split and inspect/rebuild as needed

Pm sent...

PM sent to both you guys. The rads are no problem, all years. '04 pipe may need a tweak but will fit, its been done.

Back