04 ec300 race ready street title 2000 obo

jt633

Selling my gasgas going back to a Yamaha blame it on the add! Very nice gasgas doesent have a whole lot of time on it yall have probably seen my.posts bike was stripped down this winter and got a new top end (weiseco standard bore) did pv linkage adjustment, all new bearings new brake pedal new chain new sprockets , new tires have 2 trail rides on them, fmf fatty pipe and turbine core 2 silencer, radiator guards disc protector, sunline anti vibration bars, suspension was revalved over the winter for 180lb rider, suspension is just starting to wear in to good feel, also plastic was new this winter and have brand new side panels and number plate going on with new enduro engineering graphics, bike has only 2 flaws, the clutch cover shows wear from bedal rub and paint worn off and the right radiator shroud has a Crack on the end of it under the seat, anyone interested email me for more info or details I have pics of it it is a good bike and I'm sure I left out things I have all the reciept from everything I've done to it as well as the first owner and I have street legal title and a few extra parts, xcrider633@gmail.com

Back