1998 EC250 plastic and other parts

Zman

Platinum Level Site Supporter
My Father passed a way a year ago and I am rebuilding his 1998 EC250 as a tribute bike. I am looking for some of the original pink red plastic they had in 1997 and 1998. Thanks for looking. Tim

Thank you Sir. In this case I have the replacement KX black plastic on the bike although I am looking to find some original color plastic to put it back to the way my father had it.

Sorry for your loss. I love the idea of building it back as a tribute to your father.

Don't know of where to get plastics other than what has already been mentioned but, if there is anything else you're looking for, don't hesitate to post up what you need as maybe some of us can help.

My father was 62 when he bought the 98 EC250 Six Day version. He really liked that GG was unique, had a counter balancer, good handling, grew up with trials bike siblings and that GasGas was rumored to be built in an old Bultaco factory. He had a Matador and Alpina in the 70s.

I spoke to Raymond at Halls a couple years ago an they sold out all of the old plastic just before I called them. I think I am stuck with used 97 or 98 plastic to match the original color that was not your common red.

Thank you for the links. They do have a few pieces that will fit back to 98, but unfortunately nothing in the original hot pink / red color.

Back