200 six day

Nice bike. Twin to the one I bought this fall but nicer condition. Price seems good too.....Would be nice to have a match for customers. Love love love the 200

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yeah. If that bike wasn't so far away I would already have bought it. That's a super nice bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I called on it. He doesn't want to ship unfortunately. Very nice looking bike with low hours.

Hey Russ...I bet you could find someone to check it out locally. Then see if there's a dealer nearby that'd be willing to handle the crating/shipping. That's how we ended up with our 2nd 200 in the garage - shipped from a dealer in Colorado :D :D

I'd be all over that with only 30 hours; we paid more for our 2nd 200 (6 Days, etc) as what he has that listed for...and it was definitely ridden more than that bike.

Hey Brad,

I mulled over that all week long. That bike looks like new and I love the '11 6 days. I think I'm going to wait and buy a new bike in 2 years. I really want to see what happens with the new Gasgas ownership and the possibilities of the Husky redhead and Gasgas combo intrigue me.

That 200 is sooo tempting though and will make someone very happy.

Back