2002 Gas Gas SE300 Enduro ~ $3000 OBO

Cuz

Regrettably it is time to sell my Gas Gas. I really, really love this bike but I am doing more dual sport type riding these days. That is if I even get to ride at all. I have not really ridden the bike that much during the last 3 years that I have owned it. It is a great bike and it runs perfectly and has been well raken care of. It needs nothing except for a rear tire in the near future. This bike is and SE model so it has the Ohlins suspension front and rear.

I am not interested in parting the bike out or selling the extra parts individually.

I have multiple photos of the bike uploaded here: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/woodsryder/album?.dir=/a81ere2&.src=ph&.tok=ph0jJfFBF_naGEgx

List of Modifications:
~ WER Steering damper
~ LTR Re-valved Suspension
~ LTR 124MM Pull Rods (Lowers rear of bike a makes suspension more plush)
~ Kevlar Reinforced Oversized 3.2 Gallon Tank (Custom Made by Pirie)
~ LTR Power Valve Cover (Increases Bottom End Power)
~ Flatland Racing Clutch Slave Cylinder Guard
~ Flatland Racing Radiator Guards
~ Flatland Racing Skid Plate
~ CRD Frame Protectors
~ BRP Top Triple Clamp and Bar Clamps (Moves Bars Forward and Higher)
~ Pro-Taper Bars
~ Messico Pipe
~ Carbon Fiber Pipe Guard
~ Motowest Gripper Seat Cover
~ After Market Reeds
~ Enduro Engineering Hand Guards with “SE300” Engraved Into Them
~ FMF Turbine Core Silencer (Has Spark Arrestor)
~ LED Tail Light
~ Brake Light Switch Already Wired In

New And/Or Extra Parts:
~ New Front Fender
~ New Rear Fender
~ Newer Chain
~ Newer Front and Rear Sprocket
~ Extra Jets
~ Extra Blue Plastic (Used)
~ Extra Air Filter
~ FMF Pipe with Carbon Fiber Guard
~ Stock Upper Triple Clamp
~ Stock Power Valve Cover
~ Stock Pull Rods
~ Stock Tank
~ Stock Reed Spacer
~ Stock Reeds

If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me.
Mike
303-239-6453

Mike I'm not in the market right now but just have to make a comment on this bike. I would love to own someday a 300 GG like yours. What a beautiful bike. U have it set up perfectly. I get pretty long winded when I get enthused so I'd better leave now.:o

That is indeed a sweet ride. I have one just like with loads of parts and bits. It gets lots of looks and most everyone that rides it raves about the suspension, LTR knows what they are doing. I paid $2900 six monthes ago so the price seems about right.

Paul B

I can't wait to get mine reassembled and ride the wheels off it.

I sold the bike today.

Thank you for all of your compliments. I really liked/loved this bike but it was just going to sit for a while. It has gone to a good home so that makes me happy.

Thanks again,
Mike

Back