2003 DE 200 For sale

sammyj18

Hello,

I have up for sale my 2003 DE 200. I bought it in feb 08, used it 20 or so hours last summer and just one trip for two hours this summer.

Some Improvements since I bought it,

Rebuilt fork
All new plastics plus graphics MX graphic kit
New seat cover
Acerbis Handguards
New Grips
Trailtech Endurance Computer
New Brake pads front and rear, brake fluid flushed and refilled twice
New Clutch Lever
New Rear Tire

New this year:

Front tire with one ride on it
Chain and both sprockets
New clutch plates and springs
Carb Vent lines

Bike is in good running condition, starts easy runs fast, only problem is the clutch still has some drag, which i am told is common with GASGAS. Pipe is FMF fatty and has some dents. FMF TC2 silencer, also have complete set of beater plastics that were on the bike when I bought it.

I bought the bike from a guy in WV who never titled it. I do have a bill of sale and a Sheriffs Vin # verification from him. I never titled the bike either, will provide bill of sale. Can title in IL if thats a dealbreaker but it does cost $65.

Great little bike just selling because I don't use it enough. Only got to it once so far this summer and would like to sell it to someone who appreciates GASGAS before I put it on ebay or CL. Only used for trail riding while I had it, no motocross with me. Any questions you can email me at

svsam18@gmail.com or PM me.

I always have trouble posting pics here so here is the link to the them

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30164261@N04/sets/72157622232067798/

Bike is located in Montgomery, IL (SW suburban chicago) Will meet someone reasonable distance or help with shipping.

Would like $1600

Thanks,
Sam

Back