2003 EC-250 Racing w/ Ohlins

Arkangel

PRICE: $2095
TITLE: NO TITLE OR MSO

I got this a few months ago, but I just havent had time to ride it. It has been sitting but I have cranked it and ridden it for a few minutes at least once every 2 weeks. I am not going to say that it is perfect mechanically because honestly I dont know. Everything seemed fine when I got it except the clutch was sticking a little and the jetting was a little off here. That being said I am NOT in a rush to sell, and I will not be taking lowball offers just based on those things.

I was told that this bike has barely been ridden. It sat for most of its life until last year. It is pretty clean, but I did manage to get a few marks on it. I will include some extra plastics in red/yellow and a red headlight as well as a few pieces of blue. I also have 2 extra header pipes (FMF.. one of them is banged up.. not from me!) and a set of pillowtop grips. I just bought a kickstand for it that is not installed. This is the racing model with a hotter ignition, and it also has the upgraded ohlins forks. Here is your chance to own a top quality offroad racing machine at a good price that only needs some minor setup. If I do not get what I am looking for I might part it out. Please PM me offers on parts now if you want them.

The bike does have a few mods including:

Steel subframe (Have the other as well)
Scotts steering dampener (mounted)
Enduro Engineering aluminum radiator guards
FMF Turbine Core spark arrestor
Boyseen Carbon fiber pro series reeds
Taller seat foam (new black cover since pictures)
Metal pipe guard

This bike is clean, but it has still been ridden (and it shows). Please disregard the "125" in the photos... ITS DEFINITELY A 250 :P

Attachments

• GG1.JPG
    GG1.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_1156.jpg
    IMG_1156.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_1157.jpg
    IMG_1157.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1159.jpg
    IMG_1159.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1160.jpg
    IMG_1160.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 81
I remember this bike when it was for sale a while back. I like it alot, but need a street legal bike. Very nice.

Back