2003 EC200: Very Nice. Full Ohlins

firffighter

So Im putting this bike up for sale for a buddy of mine. I bought this bike last year.
http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17291

I loved the bike and had a blast on it. My buddy wanted to buy it from me badly and I had found a killer buy on a KTM300, so I sold it to him. He rode it once and wants to go back to a 4 stroke.

The bike is low hour and is in perfect running order. I went through bike last year and it really didn't need much of anything as it had been babied by original owner. It had a fresh top end before I bought it. I put in fresh rear wheel bearings mid summer and put in the Gofaster wheel spacer. I put in a 2K2 ignition and jetting is spot on with LTR needle and PV cover. Full FMF and full Ohlins suspension. It's the best handling bike I've ever ridden. Fresh new red plastics and fresh graphics. Loaded with all woods protection and WER stabilizer. M59 front tire with lots of life and Maxxis IT rear with 2 rides. I'll throw in a MT43 with 3 rides on it as well. Have full set of original yellow pastics in great condition and tons of others extra goodies that can go with bike.

Asking $2300. Located near Portland, Oregon

In red:

In yellow:

Back