2003 fse 450

yellow97tt6spd

Hello everyone!!

I am looking to sell my 2003 Gas Gas EC FSE 450. The bike is immaculate.

I purchased it in 2004 from the original owner (guy was a small Gas Gas and Cannondale dealer). He used it for cruising fire roads at his cabin. He said he guessed it had twenty or thirty (easy riding) hours on it.

The year I bought it I probably put another ten hours on it. Since then I have taken it out of the garage a couple times a year (just to blow the dust off it). Tired of having it just sitting there.

I am located in Maryland (just north of the Baltimore beltway). I had the bike titled in MD that first year (real pain in the a$$, btw). Lucky for the next owner I kept all the paperwork from Gas Gas (explaining their VIN numbering system) and from the MVA (explaining that this bike is street legal and ok to be lisenced).

Again, the bike is immaculate. Other than one little scuff (smaller than a post-it) on the one side fender, the bike looks almost brand new (think new bike with a couple months of real easy, clean riding).

I am asking $2700.00... negotiable.

Thanks!!
Brian

image.jpg

Hello everyone. I've had a couple "tire kickers", but no prospects of any real substance. I'm looking to unload this thing so I'm dropping the price $500.

New price... $2200... OBO.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Thanks!.. and I'm in Monkton MD.

I thought I had it "aggressively" priced at $2700... But no real movement.

At $2200, for a *near showroom condition* bike... It's a steal!

Either way, I'm looking to move it.

~Brian

I agree with John on the pricing. We couldn't be much farther apart here in the states or I'd probably buy it. I've always wanted one of those (4T GG) to add to my collection. Coming to Washington any time soon?

Back