2003 Pampera 280

coopernicus

Platinum Level Site Supporter
SOLD!! Thanks GG Rider's Forum! Another donation forthcoming!!

For Sale is my 2003 Pampera bought on a whim a few months ago thinking it would be the bike my wife would ride in place of the 250 Pampera she did not ride. She really wants an E-start DP bike for the roads so this must go...Overall this bike is in nice shape, runs fine and rides fine. It has scratched plastic from trail riding the last so many years by the prior owner and a small hole in the seat. I just replaced the swingarm bearings as they were needed pretty badly. The front tire needs to be replaced, the rear tire has plenty of life left in it. I have a box full of the street legal parts taken off by the prior owner so they appear to be in really nice shape. As it looks in the pictures, the frame is pretty much new as it has been replaced under warranty (the old frame comes with it and it has a title while the rolling bike frame has an MSO). I would ride the bike as is until the winter then replace tires and linkage bearings if I were to keep it. Selling for what I have into it: $2400. For another $400 I will throw in the complete box of spares including new plastic (with graphics), spare cylinder, filters, sprockets, spokes, axles, etc...Most of the spares are new. Will help with shipping if needed. PM for more info!

Eric

Last edited:
FYI, guys, these are great wife bikes for those in the market. Light, torquey, low seat height, very easy to ride.

Thanks, Glenn! Yes, these bikes are great for women and for people smaller than me (6'2", 240 lbs). They are perfect for local "neighborhood" riding and campground bikes. They are also very capable for someone with skills as they have a lot of power for their size and handle well. Unfortunately, I'm way too big and my wife is also close to 6' tall so it is small for her, too. The guy who bought my 250 Pamp recently was 5' 7" and 150lbs and he loves it...That will give you an idea as to how it fits someone smaller than me. PM for more info!

Eric

Back