2005 Gas Gas 200 Great shape!!!! $2,500 FIRM

fletchman45

I bought this bike brand new from GoFasters in 2006. It sat around for a little while and I sold it to my good friend and ended up just recently getting it back on trade. Low hours. Has all original plastic and seat in good shape and the ORIGINAL tires were just replaced!!!!! Fork oil has been changed and new fork seals installed has Clarke large tank and stock tank with it and also carbon fiber pipe guard and handguards. Runs great and everything works like it should. Need nothing. Would trade up or down for a 300 as my new bike is a 300 and I want a 300 for a practise bike. Also includes a new complete seat with cover. Well maintained. Swing arm bearings done to. The price of $2,500 is FIRM and I DO NOT need the cash. Bike is located in Park Rapids MN The bike is RED like the 05 250's as when I bought it new I worked a deal to have Go Fasters swap the yellow plastic that came on a 200 doe the Red that came on a 250. Brake pads chain sprockets and wheel bearings ALL GOOD!! Nice bike, just should have a 300 as that is what my race bike is. call 218-252-4828 full FMF exhaust I will have to look, but I think it has a skidplate to.

I will try to get photos sometime, but I won't lie to you. With building a new house and getting ready for and out of state job and the ground frozen, me selling this bike is the least of my worries. As stated this bike is sporting the ORIGINAL plastic and seat as I got it from BRAND new on 06 from Go fasters. The ORIGINAL tires were just REPLACED. And this is the truth. I do not sell junk and someone will be very happy with this purchase at $2,500 I will get a little more serious after winter. Just throwing it out there and maybe in the next week I will put it on craigs list. This bike is ready to get on and race or ride and has had a pretty EASY life. I am sure I lowered the gearing to.

where is it located? Pictures would be very helpful.
Hi, I am located in Park Rapids Minnesota. Zip code 56470. I will try to get a few pics up this weekend if possibe. Bike is solid with NO dissapointments. No leaky fork seals, shot brake pads, smashed piupes or bent handlebars. Only selling to grab a 300 for a practice bike ( I can't stand jumping from smallbore 200 to a 300. Also has pretty new handfuards.

Is it 'Zoke / Ohlins ?

You bet 45 mm Zoke and and ohlins. Never revalved but feels pretty good. New fork seals once in it's life and (last year) and lighter fork oil. Spring rates for sure a little lighter then a 05 250 (buddy bought a new 05 in 06 as well) and his 250 felt WAY WAY stiffer then this bike and not as complient.

A clapped out 05 on Ebay just bid to $2,500. Gotta get pics. just have not had a spare minute. Not a lie. The original tires were just replaced this year and they were not even shot yet. NEVER had a single piece of plastic replaced and still looks pretty good. Original seat cover not even ripped. Also comes with a complete new seat.(I think it may be a tall) I may have new lowering links for the bike but I never felt the need to install. Has JD jetting kit in it and I believe I have the stock jetting as well. Good power. ALOT more then my 01 200 had. I think I have a tough looking aftermarket headlight on it as well (acherbis)

Back