2005 GasGas Pampera-street legal

Rokoneer

2005 GasGas Pampera 280cc liquid cooled two stroke. A trials based engine in an enduro frame which allows for a 205lb ready to ride machine. The transmission is more wide ratio than a straight trials based machine and the Pampera will hit 70mph on the road easily.

The original speedo/odo, which was removed this winter due to it having a cracked case, read 45 miles. This speedo unit runs off a 9 volt battery and the battery was dead so I can't vouch for the 45 miles being total mileage on the machine, but seeing how clean the bike is makes it possible that it could be the actual total mileage. I replaced the unit with a brand new GasGas unit, and the original is included with the bike. A look at the pictures will show what a clean bike this is.

All fluids were changed this winter: coolant, transmission oil, fork oil, air filter oil, and brake fluid. The rear suspension linkage was taken apart, cleaned and greased

Options for the Pampera were hard to come by, but this one has all of them. EuroDirt upgraded springs in both the front and rear. Skid plate. Expansion chamber guard. Stock chain upgraded to an o-ring. Handguards. I also have an additional set of cut down side panels in black that when put on the bike give it more of a 'trialsish' look, which I like. Parts for GasGas are just a phone call away. I've had no problems ever getting any parts for my GasGas machines.

One of the most amazing machines I've ever ridden. The combination of the incredibly torquey trials based engine, light weight and the geometry of the enduro based frame makes this machine an off road weapon. It will fly down single track trails like a rocket and climb the steepest of grades with minimal effort. I'm a svelte 260lb twig and never felt there was too little power. Brakes are very, very strong. Imagine full size enduro brakes on a trial bike and that describes the stopping power.

Clean, clear NYS street legal title. I have all the paperwork for the bike including the original bill of sale as well as the owners manual.

"Such an amazing machine, you say, then why you be selling it?" I have two and really only need one. Pampera is located in Upstate NY, Ithaca area, zip 14882.

Priced at $3250. Interesting trades always considered, but cash is probably going to be the best bet on this purchase.

Link to multiple pictures:
http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/f...Gas Pampera/

026.jpg

024.jpg

2005 GasGas Pampera 280cc liquid cooled two stroke. A trials based engine in an enduro frame which allows for a 205lb ready to ride machine. The transmission is more wide ratio than a straight trials based machine and the Pampera will hit 70mph on the road easily.

The original speedo/odo, which was removed this winter due to it having a cracked case, read 45 miles. This speedo unit runs off a 9 volt battery and the battery was dead so I can't vouch for the 45 miles being total mileage on the machine, but seeing how clean the bike is makes it possible that it could be the actual total mileage. I replaced the unit with a brand new GasGas unit, and the original is included with the bike. A look at the pictures will show what a clean bike this is.

All fluids were changed this winter: coolant, transmission oil, fork oil, air filter oil, and brake fluid. The rear suspension linkage was taken apart, cleaned and greased

Options for the Pampera were hard to come by, but this one has all of them. EuroDirt upgraded springs in both the front and rear. Skid plate. Expansion chamber guard. Stock chain upgraded to an o-ring. Handguards. I also have an additional set of cut down side panels in black that when put on the bike give it more of a 'trialsish' look, which I like. Parts for GasGas are just a phone call away. I've had no problems ever getting any parts for my GasGas machines.

One of the most amazing machines I've ever ridden. The combination of the incredibly torquey trials based engine, light weight and the geometry of the enduro based frame makes this machine an off road weapon. It will fly down single track trails like a rocket and climb the steepest of grades with minimal effort. I'm a svelte 260lb twig and never felt there was too little power. Brakes are very, very strong. Imagine full size enduro brakes on a trial bike and that describes the stopping power.

Clean, clear NYS street legal title. I have all the paperwork for the bike including the original bill of sale as well as the owners manual.

"Such an amazing machine, you say, then why you be selling it?" I have two and really only need one. Pampera is located in Upstate NY, Ithaca area, zip 14882.

Priced at $3250. Interesting trades always considered, but cash is probably going to be the best bet on this purchase.

Link to multiple pictures:
http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/f...Gas Pampera/

026.jpg

024.jpg

Ohh such a clean bike. Wish I had the money to buy it.

:D Sweet Pampera. Looks just like the girlfriend's bike. Only difference
is the hand guards and the pipe protector.
I'll second everything you said about the bike. The few times
she has let me rider her's. I am impressed with it every time.
If'n you were within driving distance. I'd have to give your's
some hard thought.
Good luck with your sale.
Jeff So. Cal.

'05 Pampera

Is this true? Only weighs 205 dry? What size tank? Can U get a larger one? Is it a close ratio 6 speed? Normal sized tires? Can U get rad protection, skid plate etc? What's your gas to oil ratio? Can U different pipe and s/a? Or is it meant to stay in tractor form? Thanks, Bob.

My wife has the 250, and yes they are very light. She can lift it by the rear over a log if needed. Great light duty technical terrain bike. I'd like to sell her's as well as she never rides it, probably has 10 - 15 hours total on it. Not worth giving away though. Good luck with the sale.

Is this true? Only weighs 205 dry? What size tank? Can U get a larger one? Is it a close ratio 6 speed? Normal sized tires? Can U get rad protection, skid plate etc? What's your gas to oil ratio? Can U different pipe and s/a? Or is it meant to stay in tractor form? Thanks, Bob.

Actually Bob it's 205lbs wet. Tank holds 1.6 gallons, not aware of any larger ones available. Wide ratio 6 speed tranny, capable of 70 mph. Tires are 'normal' 21" front and 18" rear. Never seen rad protection available, but the rad is pretty well hidden away. Bike has a skid plate on it. GasGas recommends 80:1 gas/oil ratio. Never seen a different pipe, but have seen aftermarket shocks, including an Ohlins.

A Deposit has been received for the Pampera. Going to a passionate person who already owns an identical Pampera and likes them so much that they wanted a second.

Update on the Pampera. It has arrived and joined it's
new extended family in So. Cal.
Second from the right.
TeamGasGas-1.jpg

With it's happy new owner too!
Betsys-girls-1.jpg

It will be happy and well cared for I assure you.
Thanks, Jeff and Betsy.

..and I've never had an easier and more friendly people to deal with than these guys. Good, good people all the way around and true hardcore GG fans through and through.

Back