2006 EC 250 for sale Plated in Ohio

joey11

SOLD is my 2006 EC 250 with a 300 Cyl. $2950.Currently tagged and Titled in Ohio. I am the second owner of this bike. This is the best handling bike I have ever ridden. Marzochi 45mm Forks revalved with stiffer springs and all new OEM bushings, seals and oil. Revalved Ohlins rear shock with a stiffer spring for a 200 lb B rider. Motor work by Jamie Reed. Ported Polished and fitted with a 300 cylinder. New Athena B piston. Ignition is from an MC 250 for more snap. Very manageable power down low, but has a lot up top since motor work. All new gaskets, seals and bearings in top AND bottom end. Complete motor and suspension rebuild has less than 6hrs. Carb mod by Ron @ RB designs. New steering stem bearings and linkage recently greased with Bel Ray Waterproof. LTR powervalve cover, exhaust spigot, and case saver. CRD enduro skid plate. Flatland Rad guards. Stock 2006 gasgas pipe (no dings) w/ eline CF guard. Regina O-ring Chain w/ ironman front and Sidewinder rear 13/50 (6hrs). Stock DID rims with Millvilles front and rear in good shape. Enduro Engineering handguards w/ evolution clamps. I also put a brand new airbox, IMS pegs, shifter, fork guards and shrouds on. This bike is plush and set up to ride S. Ohio singletrack and I hate to part with it, but I have two bikes and l am selling both to get one newer bike. Ready to ride or race. No Shipping. Pics comming soon.
Any questions email me. juhrig@horizonview.net

SOLD

Last edited:
Below is a link to the pics I posted in the User Gallery

showphoto.php

I ride in Vinton Co. mostly, but I am a member of the Chillicothe Enduro Riders Assoc. (CERA). I ride the ACES enduro series.

I am going to try to post some pics today or tomorrow.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention in the original post that the bike has the LTR impeller, LTR chain guide setup and the stainless brake pedal bushing from Smith's Powersports. The new shrouds are not on the bike currently but are included in sale. I also have better pics that are not resized for anyone who want's them emailed.

Back