2006 EC200DE - New

Master Chief

2006 GasGas EC200DE (Dealer Edition) - $4,200 - Located in Mobile, AL

Brand new, out of the box, never started?what more can I say?
The last of the yellow ones. The 2005-2006 models were the best generation. Call me and I?ll explain why they were.
I?m bought this as a spare enduro bike but I'm still riding my 2005 EC200DE and I think it will last forever.

Photos here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34638785@N04/sets/72157622792717970/show/

Call ? Jack - 251.649.6966 or email: schidle@bellsouth.net

Hmmmmm, must be left over fom the old importer.....tucked away in a storage shed some place:eek:

worst is a relative term.. no GG turns bad,, just some better than others.. its the 2003 that was the least favorite year I believe.. and I found it to be very good.. turned a tad slower than my 97 GasGas.. but railed in the switchbacks.. as "bad" as it was.. still way better than the ktm of the same year..

'06 was a great year. Main frame geometry continues to this day, only frame construction is different. The shock was a few mm longer in '05/'06 than '07, but they work better with a lot of sag anyway. You could easily bring this bike up to current specs with a newer subframe/plastic.

Think so? I never really noticed this going from an '03 to an '07. Maybe the '11 "B" frame is thicker?

The '07+ subframe is far superior in every way, and I think the bike feels flatter through the seat/tank if anything.

I have these knee's that bow in instead of out and that probably has a lot to do with it. That and knee braces don't help me in this regard. My 05 air box was nice and slim. It was a bit of an adjustment going to the 2011. I was a bit worried when I ordered the bike, because I had ridden the GG250f and that is even wider for some reason. I almost went Husky. :o. I'm glad I stayed with the GasGas though. :)

Back