2007 ec200 reed valve block

jason tati

hey lads I'm looking for a replacement reed block for the gg ec200 2007 model..
i was reading another post which seemed to suggest that the std reed block could be upgraded and got hold of a cr250 98mod reed block same bolt pattern but no good on the fit to carb..
sent a few emails to boyesen and vforce but till I hear back has anyone had any joy on this subject???

I JUST sent a 50hr 09 200 reed block out two days ago. If you are in need of an OEM 09 block I know someone who MIGHT want to sell it.....maybe

J

cheers husley

righto mate I think I got it sorted now got a few items from ebay which may fit..external.jpg

internal.jpg
so I'm hopeing I wont need the 2nd hand part seen as the mob that sold me the p/v reckons I wont need it but I wasn't so sure

well ive ended up scoring a cr250 reed block and fitted I think its a psr02 set of boyesen petals so far this set up using the carb and jets on the bike seems better than the new vfoce3 reed block I bought.. much smoother right through the range same top end or seems that way to me any way....
also i got a boyesen I think its a rad valve set up 2nd hand it seems ok just waitin on some new reeds for it...

next to change out the jets and pilots from what I hear reading a heap of posts
45 pilot
ccl#4 needle
180 main
any one care to chime in
I'm in aus so I figure the bike doesn't have a cat or intake choke
2007 ec 200 hobby

Back