2007 EC250, Street Title, KY

stvbird

I'll put some pics up later, just wanted to toss this out there. It's a 2007 EC250. It was one of Nick Fahrengers 2007 Nat'l Enduro bikes so although it has some use on it it was kept in great shape. Super tight motor etc.. Pro's don't wait for things to break before they replace them so it has always had new parts insided and out. Starts first kick and runs strong and smooth. Here are some specs:

-Marzocchi 43mm Shiver forks (coated), revalved to Fahrengers specs but with .42 springs.
-Ohlins shock with stock spring but revalved for Fahrenger as well.
-FMF "G-Pipe" (fatty with gnarly metal) (2 rides on it)
-FMF Turbine Core spark arrestor (2 rides on it)
-E-line Carbon pipe guard (2 rides)
-Skid plate
-Your choice of black KTM bend Renthal bars or 30" CR low bend Moose flex bars.
-Your choice of stock handlebar mount or Pro-Tec under bar GPR V1 Damper mount (2 rides, and it raises the bar quite a bit for tall guys)
-Fastway Adjustable billet pegs (2 rides)
-New Dunlop 756 front tire
-S-12 on rear with a few rides left in it.
-Hebo headlight
-Front number plate (for use when not running lights)
-Rear LED tail light/license plate holder
-Guts seat cover
-New rear plastic and front fender
-EE handguards

-And most importantly......A STREET TITLE ON A 2 STROKE!

I don't really wanna sell it, but it seems I have more bills than common sense at times, so for once I will let common sense prevail and part with a bike. I'd like to keep this one but I am still making payments on the 525 so it wins the toss up.

$4000.....

I can't figure out how to stick larger pics in here, so I can email some if anyone would like.

Attachments

• 250 left smallest.JPG
    250 left smallest.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 70
  • right side smallerest.JPG
    right side smallerest.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 57
Great bike I bought Nicks other bike from him you will not be disappointed.Not to mention the 07 rides and handles great.

Back