2007 GASGAS EC250 with Many Extras

speedy08

SOLD!! SOLD!!

Hello. For sale is a 2007 GASGAS EC250 with many extras. The bike is in good condition, with regular maintenance and cleaning. I take pride in maintaing my bikes to the highest degree, so nothing goes overlooked.

- New Wossner top end with 25 hours on it
- New power valve bearings
- Oversized power valve cover
- Brand new FMF Q4 silencer (comes with original FMF silencer as well)
- Pipe guard and skid plate
- 3.2 gallon fuel tank
- Scorpion radiator braces
- Rekluse auto clutch (comes with original clutch as well)
- New linkage bearings and grease
- New Marzocchi fork seals and oil
- Recently serviced Ohlins rear shock with new seals, oil, and charge
- TrailTech Vapor Stealth speedometer
- Cycra Pro-Bend handguards with white Cycra covers
- TrailTech and Tusk dual sport light kit with battery
- Two full covered seats (high and low)
- New front and rear brakes with new fluid
- Extra brand new No-Toil air filter
- Extra brand new spark plugs
- Extra rear knobby tire
- Has a working front headlight but also comes with a number board
- Extra brand new stainless front brake line
- Dual map switch (not currently installed)
- Bottle of Amsoil Dominator Oil with two pack and go oil bottles

The bikes has been woods ridden but is well maintained, never abused. Starts, shifts, and rides good. Could use a new graphics kit someday as the original is starting to wear out. Had the bike out in Colorado for two weeks last year for a dual sport ride and it ran like a champ all day long.

Only reason for selling is because I am moving and can't take all my Gassers. I hate to see it go. I am asking $2700 obo for the bike and all extras. When I bought the bike four years ago, the seller provided me with the title. However I never transferred it into my name and have since misplaced it. If you have any questions or would like to see the bike in person please feel free to let me know. The bikes is located in Avon Lake, Ohio, just west of Cleveland. Serious buyers only please. Thanks.

Update 05/19/12: In preparation for our move, I went through a bunch of my files today and found the original title that the owner mailed me when I bought the bike. The bike came out of NC, and has a NC title. Unfortunately, it was not notarized when he sent it to me. It is signed by the seller though. I called the local DMV this morning and they informed me that I would need to get him to notarize it or get a court ordered title before I could get it transferred into my name. I have since last contact with the seller years ago, so all I can provide is the original title and a bill sale.

Update 05/21/12: I had a discussion with my local Ohio Title office this morning and am going to work with them to get the title transferred into my name before selling the bike. To all of those that are interested, hang tight for a bit as I get this taken care of. If you want the bike now, I am sure you will want it even more with a clear "street legal" title I can transfer.

IMG_20120510_194547.jpg

IMG_20120510_194947.jpg

IMG_20120510_194630.jpg

IMG_20120510_194910.jpg

Last edited:
any chance you digging up a title ? i have intrest ..but only with a title you could transfer.

In preparation for our move, I went through a bunch of my files today and found the original title that the owner mailed me when I bought the bike. The bike came out of NC, and has a NC title. Unfortunately, it was not notarized when he sent it to me. It is signed by the seller though. I called the local DMV this morning and they informed me that I would need to get him to notarize it or get a court ordered title before I could get it transferred into my name. I have since last contact with the seller years ago, so all I can provide is the original title and a bill sale. Hope this helps.

I sent you an e-mail, do you have a contact number? I am very interested in the bike...Thanks

Thanks for the interest. I'll check the PMs and send you a note back.

I had a discussion with my local Ohio Title office this morning and am going to work with them to get the title transferred into my name before selling the bike.

To all of those that are interested, hang tight for a bit as I get this taken care of. If you want the bike now, I am sure you will want it even more with a clear "street legal" title I can transfer. :D

Also, thanks for all the trade offers guys, but I am only interested in selling. I just purchased a new house and need the space. Plus I promised the wife over a year ago that I would sell one of my bikes when I bought my BMW X Challenge. We know how those deals work out :D

Back