200's?

cvl05

Gold Level Site Supporter
Has anyone heard of any plans or dates for a 200 from GG? I'd like to supplement my 300 and 500 with a smaller displacement and have always loved 200's. thanks

Gg has been making the EC200 for 15 years or more. And still does as far as I know.

At least it is available here in Norway.

This is just hearsay and I hope I'm wrong, but was told no 200's in the states this year. :(

200's

I've been looking at GG press releases and the sort but no mention of a 200, only 250-300,, Hope they import them soon. Maybe just get one of the leftover 14's

I am going to sell my 2011 200 six days it is set up nice . I have not been riding it so I plan on putting it up for sale . I will post it next week I need to pull it out and start it up . It is as near perfect as a 2011 can come.

I've been looking at GG press releases and the sort but no mention of a 200, only 250-300,, Hope they import them soon. Maybe just get one of the leftover 14's
I know of one 2014 EC200 in the US...but that was back in early spring. Contact Alpine Motorsports, Casper WY. Ask for Austin.

200's

Rod, any plans for 18 or is the 200 dead?? I'm guessing we've seen the last of the 200 2t, KTM dropped them this year in favor of the 150's. Shame !!!

Rod, any plans for 18 or is the 200 dead?? I'm guessing we've seen the last of the 200 2t, KTM dropped them this year in favor of the 150's. Shame !!!
Thanks for your question, but we are a LONG way from talking about 2018 models. When that information is available, it will be posted on the "Corporate Announcement" category.

I bought one of the last 200's in the pnw a few years back. Still in love with it. I'd buy a new gas gas but this thing is still going strong. Not one problem with it. Fuel mileage is awesome too. I've done 90 miles without hitting reserve. :D

Back