2011 300ec

GregS

less than 10 hours on fresh top end, has been serviced after every 3 rides (clean air filter, fresh oil). The list of add ons and upgrades is long but I'll try to list them. It has an FMF gnarly pipe with leo vince silencer,P3 carbon fiber pipe guard, V-force reeds and cage, enduro engineering gripper seat, shark fin rear rotor guard,Enduro engineering skid plate, trail tech vapor gauge with speedo, lap times, service interval settings, temp gauge etc.. fastway bark busters with moose brush guards, fastway foot pegs, fastway aluminum frame guards, fastway radiator braces, neoprene fork savers, pillow top grips, adjustable mapping switch for mild to wild settings (and yes there is a big difference in the two settings). Enduro tail light kit, Rekluse core 3.0 auto clutch with Rekluse basket fitted with upgraded CRF450r clutch fibers (this clutch set up alone was around $1400 in parts). It also has a Rekluse left hand rear brake, it also retains the standard foot brake. (this setup is as close to cheating as you can get in the woods) It has the mounting set up for a Scotts steering damper (I put it on my new bike so it's only the mount).The suspension has been reworked by FTI and is currently set up for a "B" level woods rider , the suspension was recently serviced with all seals replaced. It will come with two complete sets of wheels (both have hybrid aluminum/steel super spox sprockets ) with the following tire set up?the stock wheels are excel and have a scorpion mid/soft rear tire that has 90% of more tread, the front has a dunlop with 80% tread. The other wheels are Rad hubs with excel rims the rear tire is a vee rubber trials tire , the front also a dunlop. The bike will come with all the spares I have ..plastics, stock and oversized tank, multiple air filters etc? I'm sure I've left something out. It will make an experienced rider fly through the woods it will make a novice rider comfortable in the tightest of woods. $4500 OBO.

Attachments

• 1506812_10205090481334335_1654163270844943350_n.jpg
    1506812_10205090481334335_1654163270844943350_n.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 108
Back