2011 EC 300 rear wheel

Gasaholic

Does anyone know if a rear wheel from a KTM... Yamaha ... Honda... ETC... cross-over to fit a 2011 EC300? I know other parts from other brands cross over , would like to know if a whole wheel assembly would work with maybe just changing spacers. Thanks

No, why?!? I guess with correct spacers you can make anything kinda fit. There are tons of used GasGas wheels out there, and they nearly all cross.

Don't know if the earlier wheels(pre-07) fit the later chassis. If so, my '00 XC had a 19" MX wheel from a '95 KX 250. It slid right in with the KX spacers, but ultimately wasn't precise enough for me. I know I made shims, but never wrote anything down. When I sold the bike(after a bad crash) I kept the KX wheel, since was part of a set. I do know, on a scale of 1-10, the difficulty level was a 2. It took about an hour to get rideable.

2003-11 are the same.

Fire1998 had a part out $100 each for Did u shaped rims, maybe he still has them? If I needed them I would buy both front and rear. Dang he sold them already.... But keep eyes open for part outs.

wheel

I've put the rear wheel off of my 1985 KDX 250 on . If you grind the one spool slightly it is a pretty good fit . So KDX 200 may be the same and maybe KX 250 possibly . Punk

Back