2011 EC Wiring Route

Cstewa37

Hi all,

Could anyone share some photos of the wiring route on a 2011 EC? Trying to work the wiring around where the fuel tank sits, but also where the main loom joins the lightswitch and headlight etc.

Cheers

Chris

Not exactly stock wiring, but should give you a general idea.

Attachments

• Wiring RS.jpg
    Wiring RS.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Wiring RF.jpg
    Wiring RF.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Wiring F.jpg
    Wiring F.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 35
Thanks Neil, that's a great start! You've got A LOT more wires at the headlight area than mine, maybe because mine is non estart and has no turn signals?

Any chance you have a photo of the wiring from the stator going to the CDI and how it loops around the tank? My loom (a new GG replacement one) seems really short.

Cheers

Chris

The extra wiring is for a Trailtech Voyager and a pair of LED lights with a dimmer module. The pictures show the stator wiring going up along the clutch cable, turning back and going across behind the top shock mount. Then making a sharp turn through the right side wiring channel in the airbox. The CDI wiring actually goes through first so it is hidden behind the other wiring. The same is true when it crosses behind the shock; it is below the vent hoses.

Attachments

• CDI-1.jpg
    CDI-1.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 28
  • CDI-2.jpg
    CDI-2.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 26
  • CDI-3.jpg
    CDI-3.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 27
This is helpful for me too. I not have the same setup as you but have been trying to redo a botched wiring job on a 2011 ec250. I cant for the life of me figure it out. Only last week did i realize there is a high and low beam switch that missing.

Back