2011 Gas Gas 125 Six Days

orangezuk

I'm thinking about getting back on a 200...the 125 has been fun but I miss the little extra oomph of the 200...

It has all the 6 days standard features except the FMF Q. FMF doesn't make a Q for the bike.

Current as of 23 March 2012

71.2 Hours
Fresh top end and clutch (basket is in excellent shape)
13/50 with 1 ride (Moose alum rear, RK "skinny" full gold o-ring chain
new grips
new frame guards
BRP chain guide
freshly serviced linkage, forks (SKF wipers/seals)
It's a Marzochhi/Ohlins bike
Suspension set up by House of Horsepower in OKC for 185lb rider (it's awesome)
I will probably service the shock in the next couple of weeks (30 hours since last service)
new reed petals
EE hand guards
hour meter

I have new graphics and tires that will be installed before selling, and if I continue to ride the bike I will make sure that all the wearables are fresh. I've been in the top end and clutch every 20 hours just because I'm anal about that sort of thing. I have a lot of spare parts as well as a tubliss system for the rear tire.

The bike runs really well on top - it pulls harder than a late model YZ/KTM/RM on top but it doesn't really have the bottom end pull that the Jap bikes have. I'm sure that someone that doesn't weigh 185 lbs would think it was ok.

I'm looking for somewhere in the $4000 range. I know it's a 125, but it's really rare and really awesome. I would keep it and try to 144 it if I could afford another bike...

I'm in the process of getting some new pics up...until then PM me or email me direct - patridge dot ryan at gmail dot com

Back