2011 gas gas ec300 six days--4 hours!! Extras!!

advanced7373

2011 gas gas ec300 six days--4 hours!! Extras!!---sold,,sold,,sold!!!

Bike is in as new condition,,has rekluse core exp clutch,,fastway pegs,,fastway fit system barkbusters,,,like new!!! $4500sorry no trades!! 1-276-494-9299---- call me or text me at 1-276-494-9299------- i live in bristol,va-----right on va-tn line..REMEMBER BIKE IS IN AS NEW CONDITION!!! 4 HOURS MAX,,,FACTORY TIRES AND SUSPINSION,,NO DISSAPOINTMENTS!!------PRICED REDUCED TO $4500 FIRM,,,ITS NEW!!!-----bike is sold,,,sold,sold,,,,picked up today from nc....

Attachments

• GAS GAS1.jpg
    GAS GAS1.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 285
  • GAS GAS 2.jpg
    GAS GAS 2.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 247
  • gasser1.jpg
    gasser1.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 248
  • gas2.jpg
    gas2.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
still for sale sorry,,,thought it was sold deal fell thru!!!---REDUCED PRICE IS $4500 FIRM,,,NO TRADES!!!

Last edited:
Bike is still avail!!!

Still avail,,,priced reduced to $4500 firm!! Its almost new bike with 4 hours max... Extras!! Rekluse,,fastway,,etc...

I saw that first picture on the net over a year ago. I have it saved to my hard drive. The second and third are from a test i saw on the net years ago. Please forgive me if i am wrong. But, something seems amiss.

Who is advance7373? Anyone know?

And rear sprockets are different

I got clipped by something like this a couple years ago, and when the bike arrived...lets just say it was a mess.

sorry for confusion

i was the owner of this bike,,the guy drove 5 hrs and picked it up today,,,as far as pics yes they were of other but same bikes,,,my bike was in storage and i had no pics on my phone,,,it was and is as new as you can buy,,,,it is perfect in every way,,it was 100 percent as described,,,and buyer was completelt elated,,,,,im sorry for the confusion of pics,,,but it is and was exactly as stated in posting,,,thanks for all the interest,,,,i would have sent anyone who had texted me pics??? but only one person did and it was sold 100 percent this time the very next day!!! again thanks for all the interest,,,i bought this bike brand new as leftover off showroom floor,,,added the rekluse,,fastway pegs,and fit system 5,,,,

no not for sale since 2011,,i posted it last night got call one hour later from nc verbally commited to buying it,,,he picked it up today with big smile on his face,,,,i bought bike brand new as leftover from dealer,,,

im so sorry for all the confusion,,,my name is Brian Almany,,i live in Bristol,va,,,i mostly ride in va series races when i rode,,,vchss...

sorry for the confusion on my pics,,,bike was sold this morning went to nc,,,it was 100 percent legit and 100 percent new bike,,,i bought new!! the bike come with red supersprox and that was what was on it when it sold today!!

sorry for the confusion on my pics,,,bike was sold this morning went to nc,,,it was 100 percent legit and 100 percent new bike,,,i bought new!! the bike come with red supersprox and that was what was on it when it sold today!!

Hey ! sorry i missed out!! what did you replace it with??

im gonna miss her!!

dont really know if it can be replaced?? lol...some money issues and health issues have forced me to get rid of it,,,,maybe within end of this year,,we will see,, it will be gasser or husa....braaappp,,braaap of course!! lol

For all you skeptics out there. I am the one that bought the bike today and I have to say it was as promised. I drove from NC today in a snow storm. 750mi round trip and yes it was worth it. Thanks Brian for a really great deal. Bike is like new. And I asked the very same question about the generic pics. I was OK with the response and did not really concern me because speaking with someone is worth more than a couple of pics.

thanks for the feedback,,

i just wanted to let everyone know i was straight on the up and up,, i know im new to the site and i can understand the questions and the thinking it may have been scam or somthing?? thanks again,,and thank you to everyone who showed interest in my bike,,,i had some second and third thoughts on selling it and some restless nights thinking about getting rid of it,,,but im sure its went to good home!!! good riding and good luck!!

Back