2011 GasGas 300 Six Days

jb_dallas

For sale is a 2011 Gas Gas 300 Six Days. The bike has a skid plate, hand guards, Motosportz steering stabilizer, Leo Vince carbon fiber silencer tip with carbon fiber brackets. I have a clean title. I changed the oil and cleaned the air filter about every 8 hours for the 30 hours I've owned the bike. The fork seals were replaced about 20-25 hours ago. The bike doesn't have an hour meter, but I would guess that it has about 150 hours. The original owner kept records of maintenance and installed a new top end at about 100-110 hours. The bike starts the 3rd kick or less every time. It is a really nice enduro/woods machine. The only reason I am selling is that I bought a new KTM 300. $3500

Really? Perfectly good '14 GasGas, as well as Sherco and Beta offerings out there and you pick a K Mart Trailmachine? Sorry jk. Sort of...

Here are some pictures

Attachments

• photo-3.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 177
  • photo-4.jpg
    photo-4.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 154
  • photo-2.JPG
    photo-2.JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 145
I'm assuming you're somewhere around Dallas, Tx, correct? Not to hi-jack this thread, but I've never heard them called K-mart Trail Machines. Don't you mean Kame-apart Trail Machines? In all fairness, I do hope you like your new machine.

GasGas makes a decent bike, I personally think that GG is under rated. However, GG isn't mainstream...resale sucks and you can't even find wear parts cheap. I can buy KTM wear parts on Rocky Mountain for less with free shipping. I can also find used parts on EBay. The KTMs are awesome bikes...that's why they own the enduro market...it's really not a conspiracy.

I know I know, they are excellent. There is a reason, besides the huge marketing budget, so many are out there? But some of us just prefer to be different.

The bike is sold.

BetaSteve, I get that and that's part of the reason I bought one. I still tell riders they are good bikes, very under rated.

That didn't last long. Someone has a nice bike. I will stay with GG. I bought it to ride, not resell. Parts aren't that hard to come by. Just not real mainstream like the orange bikes.

Back