2011 Gasgas 300 Without forks

seitz331

I have a 2011 gasgas 300 without working forks. I'm trying to decide if I should purchase a set of forks to sell bike whole, sell without forks, or part out. Bike was used once this year to win the Vet B 30+ National Enduro in Michigan. I've been riding a 2012 for the past year and was keeping the 11' for a practice bike. After ruining the rebound screws in one of the forks, I've failed to fix or find another Sachs fork cap.

I'm looking to unload at a reasonable price. I'm looking for some feedback before I invest in forks to make whole again to sell.

I will post Photo's soon.

I had the same problem sachs were stripped inside, I ended up swapping in some cc wp's. Easy swap bored lower clamps .7mm and used a ktm wheel and that was it same brakes. the wp were a little longer not much like 3mm. I love the way my bike handles, runs and rides so nice I think I will be riding it for awhile. if you do part out I would be interested in you jug and head. Thinking about running a timbersled and would like the 300 for that but would rather a 250 in the summer.

I have a 2011 gasgas 300 without working forks. I'm trying to decide if I should purchase a set of forks to sell bike whole, sell without forks, or part out. Bike was used once this year to win the Vet B 30+ National Enduro in Michigan. I've been riding a 2012 for the past year and was keeping the 11' for a practice bike. After ruining the rebound screws in one of the forks, I've failed to fix or find another Sachs fork cap.

I'm looking to unload at a reasonable price. I'm looking for some feedback before I invest in forks to make whole again to sell.

I will post Photo's soon.

06+ KYB SSS from a YZF would make a nice doner front end.....ebay or craigslist would be a start.

Pictures of the bike. I have not prepped bike to sell yet.

Attachments

• 20141027_183048.jpg
    20141027_183048.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 229
  • 20141027_183103.jpg
    20141027_183103.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 179
I'm in Pittsburgh Pa

w/ wheels as is in picture. $3200

Extra's on bike - Oversize Tank, Pro bends, Rear rotor guard, Chain Guide, Radiator guards.

Sorry guys/girls. Will be a complete bike by next week.

Going to ask 3150.00 as a complete bike with 45mm marzocchi's

Back