2011 six days pipe bent and dented

matt_tidball

I love the performance and look of my stainless steel pipe, but I tood a hard hit to it and it bent up and in and dented front and back. I checked into getting a new one but $500+ is abit rich for my bank account. I called Pacific Crest pipe repair and sent it into be repaired but he says he has not had much luck fixing stainless. Has anyone else had a Stainless expansion pipe repaired yet? If so who did the repair? I am hoping for the best but I already ordered a Gnarley pipe from FMF. I also checked with DEP but they are 4 months out so that is not an option now! I just hope my factory stainless pipe on my 300 six days can be fixed.

I love the performance and look of my stainless steel pipe, but I tood a hard hit to it and it bent up and in and dented front and back. I checked into getting a new one but $500+ is abit rich for my bank account. I called Pacific Crest pipe repair and sent it into be repaired but he says he has not had much luck fixing stainless. Has anyone else had a Stainless expansion pipe repaired yet? If so who did the repair? I am hoping for the best but I already ordered a Gnarley pipe from FMF. I also checked with DEP but they are 4 months out so that is not an option now! I just hope my factory stainless pipe on my 300 six days can be fixed.

If you like the performance of your stock stainless pipe, you could save a lot of money and replace it with the standard plated pipe. A touch down on the cool factor, but reasonably priced and sturdy.

Enduro Engineering is selling the DEP pipes under their name (E3 Exhaust).

I have sold a couple and everyone seems happy.

Back