2012 GasGas XC300

Deffinatley be interested in all the electric start parts to fit on my older model. how much would you want for them, minus the battery?

I'll start pricing things out shortly.

If you part out, I'm interested in the headlight and kickstand. Maybe a few more items like the forks

You are first on the list then for the forks, let me know if you are interested in anything else.

Deffinatley be interested in all the electric start parts to fit on my older model. how much would you want for them, minus the battery?

Price to come

probably the top end complete and maybe the front pipe aswell

I won't be selling the motor in pieces the top and bottom end will have to go together. I just dont want to go taking those parts apart since it was all just done. I would rather it go to someone who needs a whole motor.

I guess I at least gotta ask how much for the forks,shock,triple clamps?

You are second for forks, ill get you pricing for all of those parts.

I am 2nd in line for the forks or just inserts thanks mitch

3rd for forks :)

Thanks for all the interest so far. If I can get some interest in the other big parts such as the frame, wheels and motor then ill be in good shape to start parting out.

I would be interested in the wheels! But would you ship to Canada? I could give you a Fed Ex account.

Scott

I would be interested in the wheels! But would you ship to Canada? I could give you a Fed Ex account.

Scott

Yeah, I don't care where it ships to just shipping will have to be covered by you. I'm not sure if there are problems though with shipping out of the country, I'll look into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Booyaa! First post! :):cool::eek:

May as well start collecting parts for my new bike.

If you decide to part I'd like the all plastics including the ones under the rear fender, the Estart cover and the black frame protectors. Tail Light, Front sprocket cover, Seat and seat pan. Electric start button. Possibly the battery box. Air filter if in good condition would be nice. Fuel tank cap and vent hose.

Noticed that someone else already asked for the E-start items so I'll go second in line for the cover and button if they fall through.

I'll add to this post if I can think of anything else.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Ok here are prices, they do not include shipping. I will need to know your zip code to figure that out.

If you part out, I'm interested in the headlight and kickstand. Maybe a few more items like the forks

You are first on the list then for the forks, let me know if you are interested in anything else.

Headlight bucket $35, not sure if you wanted the plastic too let me know
Kickstand $35
Forks $900

Price to come

Electric starter, plastic cover, estart button, powervalve cover, Bendix, assorted wiring, - $300

probably the top end complete and maybe the front pipe aswell

I won't be selling the motor in pieces the top and bottom end will have to go together. I just dont want to go taking those parts apart since it was all just done. I would rather it go to someone who needs a whole motor.

If you want the front pipe I?ll sell that, it has two dings it, one at the beginning of the curve but it still ran great. You can see the ding in the pics. $150

I guess I at least gotta ask how much for the forks,shock,triple clamps?

You are second for forks, ill get you pricing for all of those parts.
Shock $300
Triple Clamps $200

I am 2nd in line for the forks or just inserts thanks mitch

3rd for forks :)

Thanks for all the interest so far. If I can get some interest in the other big parts such as the frame, wheels and motor then ill be in good shape to start parting out.

Scott
Wheels +Tires+Rear Sprocket+Axle+Spacer+Nuts $500
If you don?t want some of the other parts in that list let me know, the only ones I wouldn?t remove are the tires

If wheels available how much?
Second in line

How much for the radiator guards

$80

Booyaa! First post! :):cool::eek:

May as well start collecting parts for my new bike.

If you decide to part I'd like the all plastics including the ones under the rear fender, the Estart cover and the black frame protectors. Tail Light, Front sprocket cover, Seat and seat pan. Electric start button. Possibly the battery box. Air filter if in good condition would be nice.

Noticed that someone else already asked for the E-start items so I'll go second in line for the cover and button if they fall through.

I'll add to this post if I can think of anything else.

Thanks!

All plastics (Headlight plastics, radiator shrouds, rear fender, front fender, frame protectors and rear number plates) $180

tail light and rear under fender $60

seat, not sure what the seat pan is? The seat has been drilled through so a bolt can pass through it just a heads up. The original gasgas seat setup wasn?t very reliable for me. $50

Battery box $10

John RB asked about the whole motor, $1400

Ill list all the parts in the original post with prices, looks like ill need to get some boxes. If everyone here agrees to the prices ill go forward with the part out, this is enough for me to be happy with breaking the bike down.

parts

I'd buy the kick stand,
radiator guards
skid plate
carb.
complete kickstand
headlite and all plastics

what shape are the radiators in ?
I'm in MD.
20613 zip
thnx

I'd buy the kick stand,
radiator guards
skid plate
carb.
complete kickstand
headlite and all plastics

what shape are the radiators in ?
I'm in MD.
20613 zip
thnx

Rad Guards, Kickstand, Headlight and Plastics are all spoken for at the moment.
Skid Plate $80
Carb $150
Radiators $100, (No leaks, one pipe was welded professionally back on by a local shop.)

Ill figure out shipping soon.

Back