2014 GasGas XC250 - Much Better than New

twowheels

2014 GasGas XC250 - Much Better than New - Reduced Price, Additional Photos

Very clean, to the point of obsession. Well equipped, but with purpose. Very low hours - only 25.6 on the hourmeter. The former owner now has a Beta 250 Racing Edition to occupy his time.

Original goodness plus -

* Ohlins S2 steering damper
* Talon wheels and hubs with spline drive spokes
* GasGas/TrailTech intruments
* ProTaper bars
* floating front rotor
* PlusOnePerformance suspension (0 hours on service)
* new Michelin Six Days tires
* PlusOnePerformance radiator guards
* Cycra handguards mounted to Bonz clamps

Price lowered to $5600. Call or pm for additional information and delivery options.

Last edited:
This will make someone a VERY nice Christmas present - festively colored in red and white, with gold and purple ornaments :)

image_11.jpeg

image_8.jpeg

image_12.jpeg

image_14.jpeg

image_10.jpeg

image_9.jpeg

Steve was kind enough to put this add up for me last season. The bike is home with me now, so I'll be answering all questions and handling the sale. I just removed it from storage and it started on the third kick and ran great. I have some good video if you're interested. I'm lowering the price to $5600.00. Shipping is not an issue. Please contact me with any questions. Thank you.

If you send me a zip code I can give you a firm idea on shipping. It will ship to a freight terminal in a town near you. Steve at Two-Wheels will handle the shipping for me and based on your general location it should be around $2-300.00.

Back