2015 GG 300 preview with G Aaron

Nice video, it seems that GG ad money is paying off a bit. Those California magazines are like Tony Soprano they want their taste.

One of the best American riders of all time on the best 300 out there !:D ! ++++++ a write up on the bike ? They will have something in there magazine other than OB.

I am surprised to see the trials type chain guide back on the bike. I personally quite like it (apart from it being high maintenance) but last saw it on the 2010 bikes, why the comeback?

if memory serves me correct, it was because of the US requirements that it was changed?

I am surprised to see the trials type chain guide back on the bike. I personally quite like it (apart from it being high maintenance) but last saw it on the 2010 bikes, why the comeback?

if memory serves me correct, it was because of the US requirements that it was changed?

I just noticed that too. I liked that that chain guide didn't wear the master link down like the TM Designs that I have on my bike now.

I just noticed that too. I liked that that chain guide didn't wear the master link down like the TM Designs that I have on my bike now.

Does this trials type chain guide eliminate all the wear on the outer edge of the master link and chain? On my 2011, the stock oem chain guide badly wears the whole outer edge on the chain and rear sprocket until they are shiny. I HATE that. If you install a nice Regina gold chain it looks trashed after one ride bc of that, gosh darn it, oem chain guide.

My experience is that it does not wear on the outside of the chain.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back