2015 XC300e

This looks like some awesome terrain! I've been thinking a lot lately that the spring riding might just be the best of the year. They all have their pros and cons, but with the trail cover low and some nice sun the trails are awesome right now.
Cool video.

This looks like some awesome terrain! I've been thinking a lot lately that the spring riding might just be the best of the year. They all have their pros and cons, but with the trail cover low and some nice sun the trails are awesome right now.
Cool video.

I agree !! .... Love spring riding, the enthusiasm for riding is pretty high too from dealing with such a long cold winter.....

Nice even power displayed, how'd you do it?

I have a 2013 XC300e that has an off and on switch for a throttle, I'd like to know what you did to get the nice even power that your bike displayed. I have a Rekluse Clutch that helps to modulate the power for most of the tight up hill sections that we have here, but it starts chattering after a long brutal climb up a hill that is peppered with large rocks and roots that require a slower pace.
I have a needle jet E3 from a Suzuki 2007 RM 250 part number 133383-37FED on order.
We'll see if that helps.
If you have any other tricks or tips please let me know.
Thank you:)

Last edited:
I have a 2013 XC300e that has an off and on switch for a throttle, I'd like to know what you did to get the nice even power that your bike displayed. I have a Rekluse Clutch that helps to modulate the power for most of the tight up hill sections that we have here, but it starts chattering after a long brutal climb up a hill that is peppered with large rocks and roots that require a slower pace.
I have a needle jet E3 from a Suzuki 2007 RM 250 part number 133383-37FED on order.
We'll see if that helps.
If you have any other tricks or tips please let me know.
Thank you:)

G2 Throttle Cam?

My 300 was the same, would snap into powerband like an angry girlfriend. I put the same needle in (NEDW) on the same clip (3) and it was instantly controlled and had a lot less sponge. You'll be glad you ordered that needle.

Nice man - what part of the world is that?

Some of that stuff looks pretty steep - like you're riding a narrow ridge and a fall to either side wouldn't be very pleasant (lol).

Good riding and looks like a great area :cool:

And 640 - in addition to the suggestions here, I'd recommend posting something in the intake/carburetion sub-forum - tons of great advice to be had there :D

Last edited:
Nice man - what part of the world is that?

Some of that stuff looks pretty steep - like you're riding a narrow ridge and a fall to either side wouldn't be very pleasant (lol).

Good riding and looks like a great area :cool:

It's in the central Pennsylvania coal region. Yeah, one of our riding buddies cut this trail over the winter... He has a bit of a sadistic side I guess :eek:

I'll be riding again this weekend, Still trying to work the "bugs" out of the new Gasser but hopefully I can get some faster more flowing footage ...:D

Back