A quick Gasgas edit

VERY nice....i really like that. Heard that soundtrack a few times. Still a great tune....

As an aside: I've bought my first camera today to see how i get on with them (Not sure how much time / patience i'll have for the editing) .......

So where is the best place / whats the best / easiest/ quickest program to edit footage with ?

nice video!

I use Sony Vegas pro 12 for all my editing, it take a little dedication to learn but after a few trials it's very easy to use, my youtube link is on the bottom for some of my videos produced with vegas

Sweet :cool:

It's always interesting to see the terrain differences; looks like you have a ton of wide open space to ride through. Dusty too :D

Sevenfourate - another option to check into is Adobe Premier Elements. I've used Premier Pro for years and it's quite powerful and really overkill for the majority of editing. Elements offers plenty of power without the ridiculous price tag.

Like jackrabbit said, it will take a little while to get used to how the software's tools work together, but once you have the basics down, it's pretty straight forward.

I can attest to it being a big time consumer, used to edit a bunch before we had a couple of little ones - now it's primarily slice and splice...lol.

Anyway, back to the original thread - nicely done fullthrottle. What'd you use to put it all together? And that song from Awol Nation rocks - still enjoy watching the Red Bull vids that feature it in their opening (check Romaniacs if you want to see it).

That vid was made using the go pro editor but only works for footage from a gopro other than that i use windows movie maker basic but all i need

VERY nice....i really like that. Heard that soundtrack a few times. Still a great tune....

As an aside: I've bought my first camera today to see how i get on with them (Not sure how much time / patience i'll have for the editing) .......

So where is the best place / whats the best / easiest/ quickest program to edit footage with ?

Yes - That song (Sail - by Awolnation) is used quite a bit in different videos. You may see it the most if you ever watch RedBull events on TV. Like this one for the Romaniacs.

http://youtu.be/VxBzvziYAdk

Back