aaaaaaaaaaargh dam 03 450 FSE !!!!!

wakeymatt

2003 450 FSE this bike has ruined me, I want to throw it at the lead engineer from gasgas and then set fire to them both !!!!!

Bikes had almost a complete engine rebuild, spend thousands, EFI setup time and time again yet nothing will get this bugger to start consistently, just bloody rubbish and i'm blaming the EFI, the start shambles and combined with extra un accounted for compression.

Don't ever get one of these bikes EVER !!!!!

I had a DRZ and thought I was being clever getting this bike, what a total fool I am, surly, these bikes should have been recalled ?

what use is a bike you can't start, you can't even bump start them with the hydro clutch and high compression its a good bloody workout though !

I want compensation for the year of my life i've wasted on this bike !!!!

I know dude i'm just mega peed off, i've read every thread going on these things perhaps my rant will serve as a warning to people considering wasting time on these things.

Same here, can't get a pump for the efi, nobody has any parts or info on what to do that I have found. Can you swap to carbureted?

I've started a thread about carbing them, I think their might be a problem with the rear shock and how tall it is though.

Back