Air filter

anathema

I want to get a UNI or Twin-Air air-filter. Not sure what model will cross over? In the parts catalog i see basically all models of the big 4, plus KTM and Husky. Anyone know ?

The sealing edge on mine has some small tears so I want to get a new one before riding season. Thanks!!

Here is the catalog page for Uni and twinair filters:
s2_422.jpg

s2_420.jpg

Last edited:
Even for the four strokes? Mine is a 05 FSE450.

Thanks for the reply! I saw which ones are matches in the parts crossover but the parts crossover is very 2stroke centric usually so I wasnt sure.

Wonder if the admin is going to seperate it for four strokes soon. I am pretty sure the four strokes are outselling the twostrokes pretty heavily these days.

07 is different as there is no backfire screen in the airbox, its part of the filter.

Also Moose sells one for the '05 fse that has a neoprene sealing lip which does not require grease. Looks like a Twinair filter. Really seals well too.

Do not leave the moose filter in your airbox over the winter ...I did that with mine and the neoprene welded itself to the metal rim. Literally had to rip the filter off the metal rim, then spend 1/2 hour scrapeing neoprene of the metal rim. I also had issues with the other moose filter (i had 2) sticking to the metal rim after I cleared the first one out. I had no issues with anything srticking all last year whe I ran them ... I'm thinking it might have had something to do with the no toil rim grease that I ran before I got the neoprene moose filter ...

I haven't had that problem with my '05 fse. It looks like my rim might be some kind of plastic type material tho. But also, I haven't used the notoil rim grease for quite some time.

hi guys, will the cr250 2000 model filter fit a 07 ec300?

Unifilter (the us variety) make a great product, but are too snobby to answer my email.

Back