Aussie stuff

:D
I will try to get up there one day mate.It is on the cards and my mrs has a mate who owns an apartment up there somewhere so accomodation should be sweet.
By the way test rode my broken mates new bike for him.Now I am not a 4 stroke man at all but I rode his 2011 yz450f.
Holy shiiiiiit, Talk about a two stroke on steroids.If I was to eventually go the dark side then this would be the type of bike I would be after.:D
Cheers Mark

You should plan a weekend riding up here some time. I reccon I could get you all a pretty decent price on a DRZ tractor for the weekend. The more the merrier! Free camping at the local pub too! not to mention pleanty of cheap tourist accomodation down in Cairns.

Good video. Right off the start, I thought maybe a gentle push might get that orange thing outta your way:eek: Am I right...did the same guy pass you on a hill, only to tip over?:D

Yeah he came unstuck. I just made sure that he new I was there and then he just waved me through once he had enough.

6mins 25secs, ouch...that had to hurt a little. Btw, what brand oversized tank are you running on your gasser?

Surprisingly not, I think the 2l coke bottle full of fuel in my backpack took all the impact, made for a nice soft landing actually :D The poor subframe didn't fare so well, now I know why its a good thing having an aluminium subframe so you can bend them back.

It's a Clarke oversize tank. Ugly as dogs nuts but takes capacity up to 11.3l. I did 110k's of riding and hadn't hit reserve yet so it's useful for the longer rides.

Back