AXO Dart Boots

gg3

Silver Level Site Supporter
Just had my first day with my new boots.
It took a little getting used to not having the stitched boot/sole lip for catching the gear shift with.The buckles are a bit fiddly at first but easy to adjust & click in nice & tight.The internal tongue can be adjusted & velcroed in place for a nice fit .Very comfortable & got better as the day went on .
Very water proof.I found out helping a bike cross a river & the water went over the top of the boot.It quite happily held the water in until I tipped it out.
Good resistance to ankle side roll & down ward movement but will let the foot flex upward.Really light & comfortable,overall very happy with it's performance for a boot at this price level.Replaceable sole & came with a sticker!!

how much did you pay?

im going to need new boots soon as my Fox Comp5s are just falling to pieces

list price is $399(for anyone else reading that is NZ dollars,NZ$1=....well nothing really?) Got them through a mate in a bike shop for $350.Also looked at the Gaerne GX1,good boot but too narrow across the toes.The 661 flight was not a bad price & the Fox comp5 seemed a good boot but not as good value for money as the Axo.Came down to best fit at the end of the day.If your racing the Axo Prime for another $100 is worth a look at.

Back