Battery place EC 125 2005?

Noobi06

Gasgas EC 125 2005. Hi, is there a place for a battery to sit? In order to get this through the check, I need to have parking lights, which requires a battery. Mine didn't come with one, and I can't see a spot where it should sit either.

Those years the US models never came with a battery. Not sure about Euro models.

You could mount a nice lightweight lithium battery behind the headlight/number plate fairly easy.

The fse400/450 of that era has a battery tucked in under the seat in the air box. Look at the parts diagrams,I believe there?s a bracket used to hold the battery which should fit your bike. 125s and 300s and 450s all used the same frame/subframe design so there?s gotta be a way.

The fse400/450 of that era has a battery tucked in under the seat in the air box. Look at the parts diagrams,I believe there?s a bracket used to hold the battery which should fit your bike. 125s and 300s and 450s all used the same frame/subframe design so there?s gotta be a way.
Ah, I always forget about the 4T bikes.

You also have to notice that your bike does not have DC voltige, so you cannot just connect a battery into the harness.

You'll have to add a rectifier / regulator to get 12v dc.

There are threads here that describe how to do this.

An alternative could be to run a total loss system for the park lights and charge the battery via an external charger now and then.

Sent fra min YAL-L21 via Tapatalk

it is possibly just easier to go with a bar-mounted bicycle light. there are some pretty powerful options these days.

I used one last month to get home from my friends house throughthe forest. a word of advice though, make sure the mounting is away from brake hoses, cables etc. every time i went over a big bump it would knock the light and start illuminating the owls in the trees LOL

'illuminating the owls in the trees'

I love it. Sounds creepy even for South Louisiana. Add some spanish moss and alligators and we're in biz!!!!

Back