Berg chasin a gasser in the tight stuff

Looki

Hey all here is a nasty little section with me a buddy on his gasser.

http://vimeo.com/9961846

For the record I don't think there is a better bike out there for the super tight stuff then the current gasser line up.

Looki

Really nice trail section. I love stuff like that although it will get quickly destroyed with lots of bike traffic.

...and what the heck oil is that Gasser burning:eek:

Until about the 2 minute mark it was like you were chasing a mythical creature. You are only able to see a little red here and there... That is as tight as Bills woods at red river motorcyle trails.

Hey Looki , nice to see another local on this board , Tanksy's really shaping up for good trails , i also enjoyed the vids posted at the VMC site of the Shawnigan area as well , and the area is great to ride

Hey Steve,

I think you and I talked several years ago about KDX's and riding on the Island. I have not taken my bike up there in a long time.

I see you are on a gasgas now. What do you think compared to the old KDX?

I love this EC250! Like my KDX on steroids.

Next time I bring my bike up to visit family, I will get a hold of you for some riding.

Hey Steve,

I think you and I talked several years ago about KDX's and riding on the Island. I have not taken my bike up there in a long time.

I see you are on a gasgas now. What do you think compared to the old KDX?

I love this EC250! Like my KDX on steroids.

Next time I bring my bike up to visit family, I will get a hold of you for some riding.

Thats right we did chat a couple of years ago , you have family in Ladysmith was it ?

Yeah im on my third gasser now since the KDX , but one was a trials. I love my gasser and going from the KDX was a good and sound transition to increase my riding ability

Yeah , i like it lots better , and for sure next trip up, see if you can bring the bike and we'll get out for some riding , good to hear from you again

Back