Bikes so nice they named them twice.

Such a tease with the video being so short in length! Please post some more so us folks still with snow on the trails can live vicariously through your lens...Please?

Eric

Here is another one from the footage off of Chuck Ware's camera. http://www.youtube.com/user/ggor1#p/a/u/0/aNKsxZT4Tho

Glad you guys like the video, I will be posting lots of video on my blog now that I am riding again.

As far as the bike goes, it's unreal. I can't believe how good it already feels. I have seriously only been on it a handful of times. It turns great, and the motor is so usable. The ohlins TTX suspension is really impressive too. I can't wait to go racing again!

I liked the "big head" camera angle, too. I'd never seen that either and it was pretty neat. Good stuff.

Hearing and seeing all this good stuff I can't wait to swing a leg over my first GG soon.

Cole, speaking of that "riding again"....

Just got my rotator cuff done also. two weeks in the sling, 4 to go and then any tips on what I have to look forward to?

Most importantly, thanks for the videos, all my buddies, cough Girard, cough, cough Robbie, are kinda leaving me hanging high and dry with no videos of their new bikes!

Just got my rotator cuff done also. two weeks in the sling, 4 to go and then any tips on what I have to look forward to?

Most importantly, thanks for the videos, all my buddies, cough Girard, cough, cough Robbie, are kinda leaving me hanging high and dry with no videos of their new bikes!
I had a labrum tear that was scoped and I expect the recovery is about the same. Needed and anchor, some cleaning out, and a bone spur removed, so a good bit of work in there. Had some pain the first 48 and just pretty sore for a couple weeks after that. After the first couple days I was fine as far as pain, it just hurt like %&@! to move it. The worst part really was sleeping and turning over in bed. That was a bitch for few weeks. I'd recommend trying to get range of motion back as soon as they tell you so you don't get frozen shoulder. Observe the limits on lifting so you don't tear anything they fixed. 6 weeks you should be healed. Thereafter just getting the strength and range back, which may likely be a little painful. I was 50 when I had mine done and my shoulder is 100%. I'd never know I tore anything if I didn't see the scars.

Good luck.

Thanks, sounds like i am on track, start getting pain toward the end of the day, sleeping in a sling and sometime during the night I do something that it doesn't like :)
Thanks for the feedback,
Rob

I had a bone spur removed in the other shoulder a couple years prior and didn't need anything but ibuprofen. The tear was a different story. I needed every drop of that Stryker bottle they hung on me. :D You get one of those?

They kept me overnight, my blood sugar was high, I think they had me on steroids for swelling that messed my my typeII diabetes. I had the pump thing, oddly, i used it mostly for back pain, and it didn't do a whole lot for that. I just couldn't stand that bed. the shoulder wasn't bad for 2 days, they did some sort of killer nerve block. for the first week when I was on the Hydrocodone 24x7 it wasn't bad, but I wanted to get off the stuff. I have been trying to deal with the pain during the day and only taking the pain meds for sleeping, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't, pretty much slept all day at work today :) the only thing that they have me doing now is bend at the waist 90 degrees and move the arm in 8 inch circles, and at the top should side it doesn't circle so well, hope that gets better.

Back