BPD Radiator Guards (MUCH IMPROVED!)

Rod Overstreet

Platinum Level Site Supporter
The last time I posted on these guards, was after installing a set on the 2010 GG. At that time, installation was a bit tricky to say the least! Since then, the guys at BPD have refined the guards to allow a MUCH easier installation process. These bolted up in a matter of minutes, without any grief, cursing, or me throwing tools against the wall :)

IMG_20110122_0031.jpg

IMG_20110122_0030.jpg

These bolted up in a matter of minutes, without any grief, cursing, or me throwing tools against the wall :)

What fun is that, then? :)

Mine practically installed themselves. Getting the lower thread insert reinstalled was the only potential challenge, but a nudge from a screwdriver blade was all it took. Excellent product!

These bolted up in a matter of minutes, without any grief, cursing, or me throwing tools against the wall :)

What fun is that, then? :)

I don't enjoy getting mad enough to start throwing tools...but the wife sure gets a good laugh from watching me throwing a temper tantrum for some reason :o

I don't enjoy getting mad enough to start throwing tools...but the wife sure gets a good laugh from watching me throwing a temper tantrum for some reason :o
I'm just like the Father in "A Christmas Story". When things don't go well in the garage, I work in profanity like other artists might work in oils or pastels... only I don't say "Fudge". :D

Perfect. Got a B-day coming soon and a good set of rad guards would be perfect. BRP makes really nice stuff.

BTW, I've been known in the heat of battle to weave a tapestry of obscenities that can hang in space over Estacada:D

Perfect. Got a B-day coming soon and a good set of rad guards would be perfect. BRP makes really nice stuff.

BTW, I've been known in the heat of battle to weave a tapestry of obscenities that can hang in space over Estacada:D

FF, just so you go to the right place for the B-day gift....not BRP
they are BPD....BulletProof designs
great product,great guys...have used on my ..."bike" of wrong brand for this site : )....for years

www.bulletproofdesigns.com

BPD guard are so good that I don't even look at any competitor's guards. They are in the same category as Bridgestone UHD Tubes. They are the best and I go there first.

Back