Breaking Complete Gas Gas 300 EC Years MOT V5

Dirtcadet

Hi all,

I have a 1998 EC 300, which i swapped with an old GSXR 600...anyway, the engine was very strong and i thought a winter project...ive changed the sub frame, tank plastics,seat ect.......but little nigglies have made me decide to strip and sell parts....and try a recoup some money back.....

THERE IS NO MAJOR ISSUE WITH THE BIKE>>>IT PASSED ITS DAY TIME MOT LAST WEEK.... basically i do not like the early gassers, and can probably make a few quid to be honest...

Bike is registered to me, has 12mnths Day Time MOT to go with frame....

Good Engine thats had a new clutch kit...
Carbon Boysen Race Reeds....New
Magnum 45 Forks that have just been serviced, new oil and seals
Brand New Gnarly pipe that wont fit this model due to the Ohlins rear shock..I presume its for the 00 onwards....
New DEP rear Can 98-06 onwards.....
Frame guards......I can go on all night....

ehatahu6.jpg

myhymeza.jpg

bike is complete at the moment, but will start to strip this week and start putting things on ebay...i rode the bike on saturday, till the front caliper came loose, issue with exhaust and carb needed setting up as it was over filling, apart from that, she was as sweet as a nut to ride, but not for me.

You can call me on 07894036662 if you are interested in anything of the bike...
Cheers
Ben.

PS, the oil bowl is because I have just changed the oil to.

Hey man, are you still breaking the bike? Im interested in the front brake setup if you know it will fit a 2002 ec250? and possibly the wheels if they are half decent!

Back