Brought a little Gasser Friend home..

markwoodlief

Gold Level Site Supporter
picked up a trials bike to add to the collection... not sure the 400 likes it much yet, but I give them both equal time.. :)

1214249918_LT4gh-L.jpg

looks little next to my 950..

1214250240_xdwAP-L.jpg

pardon my messy shop.. just got done doing suspension on my 400 and 3 month rebuild of my 950 adv so well..

1214250584_S4h3T-L.jpg

planning on it, :).. i can tell already this will improve my offroad abilities greatly.. i bounced around the yard a bit today then hit the trails... fun little bike..

When I compete I'm running 100/1 for fuel. When I'm in the bush I bump it to about 80/1. I carry two 2lt plastic pop bottle on my back and go for a good tour. Legs get a bit sore from standing...but it sure is fun.
My mountain bike with and engine.:D
Post up some pics if you get a chance.

Congrats. Man they do look like fun but I'm not sure how long I can stand while riding LOL. Is there a seat option for these bikes or is it just stand all the time? I was going to tell you to enjoy but it looks like you already are.:D

Congrats. Man they do look like fun but I'm not sure how long I can stand while riding LOL. Is there a seat option for these bikes or is it just stand all the time? I was going to tell you to enjoy but it looks like you already are.:D

yep, the best seat option i've found so far is the buttrest from the UK... trying to figure out how to order one and get it sent to the US.. :)

yep, the best seat option i've found so far is the buttrest from the UK... trying to figure out how to order one and get it sent to the US.. :)

I've seen them. It does look promising. Let us know if you do get one. I made one kinda like that years ago...have to try and find some old pics. I called it a banana.:D

ButtRest

Beta makes a external tank and seat but it's lots of $$

SMDC0096.jpg

I've seen them. It does look promising. Let us know if you do get one. I made one kinda like that years ago...have to try and find some old pics. I called it a banana.:D

ButtRest

Beta makes a external tank and seat but it's lots of $$

i managed to order up a buttrest from http://www.thehellteam.com/ Once it gets here I'll post up and let ya know how it works and fits.

got a few protection items to boot since it's already coming from the UK..

I saw that seat, tank combo, but dang, 500 for the setup.. spendy...

Cool thanks and I'll be looking for your report on the seat. I think I want pick up a trials bike to play on myself.

Back