Brown Mtn

I have ridden there a couple it is a great place. I think the trail coordinates are on the trail tech voyager site. oh trails.net?

I hope to check it out this summer. Glad you liked it. Did you ride the GG?

RB

Hell yeah. Thing is a mountain goat. Let me know when you ride it, I could come back. Absolutely loved it.

Only issue was my buddy blew his knee out. He got a ride out on somebody's ATV. We were meeting back at the trailer. 2 of us then rode my wifes rancher back to where he left his bike so we could bring it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T-a_X3k6wc

Update on my buddy.

So my buddy Gabe wrecked pretty hard Saturday. Saw the Dr today. Looks like both ACL's. Has a follow-up and MRI next week.

Sorry to hear about your friend. I've done the knee thing in years past, it ain't fun. Hope it all heals up Ok.

The Brown Mtn hookup is very possible. I'll let you know in advance.

RB

Sorry to hear about your friend. I've done the knee thing in years past, it ain't fun. Hope it all heals up Ok.

The Brown Mtn hookup is very possible. I'll let you know in advance.

RB

I hear ya I'm the group knee expert by default. 5 surgeries. Last one being a partial replacement. And I'm only 44.

Just picked up my first gasgas last weekend! Brown mtn. is maybe 1.5 hours from me and I ride it a couple times a year!

Back