Buyer Beware -- Graphic MX

lynngarner

I ordered a graphics kit from this company two weeks ago. They will not return my calls or respond to email. Ripoff.com has a complaint against this guy. I reported to my credit card company to suspend the purchase. Be careful out there.
Website is graphicmx.com in Butler PA

I have ordered from them previously and had no dramas. That was a while ago though?
Cheers Mark

Stickers Finally Arrived

Well Hallelujah. Stickers arrived today and they are beautiful! The guy is still a pain in the ass to work with...maybe he just needs to be encouraged. I will not do business with him again because of terrible communication, but he does do nice work.

I wanted to let the members know I was not scammed, just put upon by a poor communicator.

You have to remember this is an extremely busy time of year for the graphics people. It's not an excuse for poor communication but I am sure he is swamped right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I'm glad because I ordered mine from him. I did speak to him several times and we've been exchanging emails. Did take some persistence on my part.

Ok so to bring this around full circle. I did receive my graphics. All in all the communication was poor sometimes took a week to get back to me. And he never did provide a tracking number. And it was slow.

However the design and specs are exactly what I wanted. And the graphics are great quality.

I basically had 3 bikes plastics on one bike. Kx250 rear fender and side plates. Ktm front fender and number plate. 1999 GG shrouds. And the price was extremely reasonable.

Overall I am very pleased with the end result. I'll be ordering numbers from him with some matching graphics for the number plates.

Bottom line: I'll purchase from him again. I'll deal with the eccentricity.

Back