California trade. EC300 for CJ5 Jeep

MBevans

Ok, I'm still trying to scrape up extra funds to buy a used GAS GAS EC300, but thought I'd throw this out there. I have an extra Jeep that is up for sale in California (northern) and would like to do trade, yet hoping to sell it and then buy a EC300.............Just thought I'd throw it out there........

1983 CJ5 Jeep
Very good condition CJ5. I’ve owned for 4 years, and invested over $4k in parts and service, kept at my second home near Lake Tahoe, yet now back in Fremont, CA. I used the Jeep for summer fun, exploring trails. The Jeep is a California model, complete with all smog. The Speedometer says 144,000, yet it has had motor work, and other major service work throughout. I have driven less than 2,000 miles over the last 4 years. Yet I have not used in over 2 years, as I bought a new Jeep Unlimited-Rubicon, because like to carry more than one friend at a time.
Equipped with; Warn winch, M/T 10x15 mag wheels, Full roll cage, Courbeu custom bucket seats & tracks, center console, Manual Steering, standard brakes, disc fronts (no power), 258 ci 6 cylinder engine, 4 speed synco transmission,

This list of parts is what I had installed, all with less than 2,000 miles since new:
Radiator (3 pass)
Timing chain
Water pump
All new hoses & Belt
Flex Fan
Oil Pan gaskets & rear main seal replaced
Front and Rear drive-shafts rebuilt
All fluids replaced
BFG All Terrain Tires 32x12.5x15 (4)
Alpine Stereo detachable face, Alpine Amp, 6x9 speakers
Deep Cycle Battery
Windshield wiper arms, bushings, seals
Custom rebuilt OEM Carburetor, this was remanufactured by a company in L.A. that installs bronze bushings everywhere, and actually makes this style of stock carb run great, unlike the way they came from the factory!
Heater core
Priced fairly at $4,500.00 OBO, or trade for 2-stroke motorcycle (KTM300, Gas Gas EC300.

Back