Carb Needles?

lornop

Hi guys, where do you get carb needles in Canada? I can buy jets almost anywhere, but cant find any needles except for some american sites that want $35 shipping. Thanks

Nothing really in particular, I just wanted to play around with some of the ones being raved about on the forum. I just picked up an 18 300XC and cant get any luck with the stock needle. I was asking because I dont make it into town much to talk to my dealer and was hoping there was somewhere online i could order some just to play around with. Theres jets for the Keihin carbs available from amazon and fortnine but no needles. I was more curious about where everyone is getting theirs from. I got a NEDJ coming from germany that i found on EBay, and my dealer is getting a couple others this week also. Like I said, just more curious about where everyone else gets theres from.

I've always used a DDK needle in my GG's 300's with great results. Not sure how they would work in the 2018's. I do a have some available.

Some find happiness in copying yamaha or suzuki 250 jetting. Going this route - your local yamaha or suzuki dealer can help you.

jeff

Awesome, ill see if i can get a line on a few more of these. Also, any recommendations for a different clutch lever for the Magura?

I run ARC levers on my bike. Guaranteed for life. You break one just call him and he will send a new one out. You are looking for a Magura 167 type lever. The brake lever is a late model CR250 or early CRF lever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back