Champion champion!

mcnut

Fellow GasGas riders,

Please go to the link below and check out my son Jesse's self-produced video. The concept, camera work, and editing are all Jesse's. He used his Contour HD720 helmet camera, a bunch of zip-ties, and Windows MovieMaker. We hope you'll like it and take the time to register for voting. It's important that you do! The number of votes he receives between now and February 5th will count as 1/3 of his score in the contest. Vote every day!

Always A Champion!

Thanks,
Jan

Last edited:
Done. Really nice work on the video and camera angles.

I wish i had that speed and skill.

Do you use Champion plugs? Just curious. 30 years ago, at the shop, if i bike came i with Champions, we'd automatically replace with NGK. Seemed like in those days, Champion plugs just didn't work.

These days, champions work OK in the snowblower, but i haven't tried them in any other application.

Thanks. I hope your son wins.

blitz111

Last edited:
I assure you, if he wins, there will be Champion spark plugs in our bikes...and our lawn mower, and my tractor...

I was reading my owners manual on my 99EC200 yesterday......Champion plug must have been the OEM plug back in the day.....It lists 2 different Champion plugs from my GasGas'er!

Very nice clip! Good luck!

Back