Clarke 3.2 Gallon tank 2000-2006 MODELS

Zman

Platinum Level Site Supporter
SOLD It is a good condition Clarke part number 1451. I bought it used but my 2000 XC300 bike has the old style upper shock mount that rides above the frame loop for the old longer shock. This tank does not have the recess in it for the old style frame. Per the Clarke web site this model it is supposed to fit 2000-2006 MODELS, Capacity 3.2 Gallons. It is in good shape and includes the cap and shroud screws. $150 OBO. I have a FedEx account so shipping should be reasonable.

Attachments

• Clarke 1.jpg
    Clarke 1.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Clarke 2.jpg
    Clarke 2.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 24
  • clarke 3.jpg
    clarke 3.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
I did not want to undercut the price on the other IMS tank for sale but after seeing the new price ($218) on the Clarke website, $120 OBO makes more sense. I will also consider trades for other GG parts. I am in need of; 1) new or newer blue plastic for the older GG bikes, 2) carbon fiber pipe guard 250/300, 3)rear brake shark fin. 4) clean good condition size 10 boots for my son, 5) new flux capacitor, 6) ??? other stuff but no magic beans.

I recently did get an IMS and I have that on my bike now. Thank you for the offer though.

Back